| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chinde in February is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly wettish with occasional rain. Around 169mm (6.7in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 13 days.
- In February the skies in Chinde are a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:15 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:43.
- There are approximately 5:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chinde February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chinde, Mozambique
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chinde:
- Blantyre, Malawi - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NNW
- Chileka, Malawi - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NNW
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 331.7 kms (206.1 miles) NNW
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 293.4 kms (182.3 miles) NNW
- Thyolo, Malawi - 301.3 kms (187.3 miles) NNW
- Makhanga, Malawi - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) NNW
- Nyanga, Zimbabwe - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) W
- Inyangani Luleche, Zimbabwe - 377.5 kms (234.6 miles) W
- Mukandi, Zimbabwe - 381.3 kms (237 miles) W
- Ferndale Mutare, Zimbabwe - 402.1 kms (249.9 miles) W
- Mutare, Zimbabwe - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) W
- Vumba, Zimbabwe - 392.5 kms (243.9 miles) W
- Chimanimani, Zimbabwe - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) WSW
- Chisengu, Zimbabwe - 403 kms (250.4 miles) WSW
- Middle Sabi Estate, Zimbabwe - 429.2 kms (266.7 miles) WSW